DOVO SOLINGEN – Ebony Wood Shave Brush – Silvertip Badger Hair
The Dovo Ebony Wood Shave Brush is certain to please even the most discerning wet shaver.
The Dovo Ebony Wood Shave Brush is certain to please even the most discerning wet shaver. A perfect partner to the Dovo Ebony Straight Razor or the Dovo Ebony Bismarck Straight Razor. Made from luxurious Silvertip Badger Hair, the softest, rarest and most expensive bristles available, and a genuine ebony wood handle. Like super badger hair, silvertip has a very distinct color banding, yet it has the softest and most luxurious natural tips and usually the most defined contrast in color between the black and white color bands. It is also very delicate and caring for the brush properly is very important.
- Silvertip Badger hair is the highest grade of shaving brush hair available
- Silvertip Badger hair is only found in the neck of the badger
- Silvertip Badger hair is extremely fine and has the most superior water absorbency of any of the badger hair grades
- Silvertip Badger hair makes some of the richest and creamiest lather
- Silvertip Badger hair is gentle and luxurious like a soft cushion that massages the lather on to the face
- Ebony Wood Handle is extremely stylish and will make an excellent addition to your shaving kit
- Silvertip Badger Hair – The highest grade available
- Ebony Wood Handle
Made in Solingen, Germany.
For over one hundred years, DOVO has been crafting exceptional tools. Their expert craftsmen meticulously finish each piece so you will have a brush of the highest quality standard.