DOVO SOLINGEN – Renaissance (Spanish Oak) Straight Razor – 6/8″
This DOVO Solingen 'Renaissance' Straight Razor features 24k-gold etching, 6/8″ blade depth and is full hollow ground.
This DOVO Solingen ‘Renaissance’ Straight Razor features 24k-gold etching, 6/8″” blade depth and is full hollow ground. The spine is etched with a rich tapestry-like design, and a pair of crossed swords rest beneath the word Renaissance all in gold. The stainless steel full hollow blade is ready for even the most expert shaver, and the gracefully grained light brown Spanish Oak completes the elegant package.
- Full hollow ground blade edge very finely cuts facial hair
- Ice-tempered stainless steel blade stays sharp longer and resists rusting
- Light brown spanish oak handle shows unique characteristics from the tree
- Blade Depth 6/8″” Round Point
- Full Hollow Ground blade
- Ice-tempered Stainless Steel Blade
- Spanish Oak Handle
- 24 Karat Gold Details
Manufactured in Solingen, Germany.
For over one hundred years, DOVO has been crafting exceptional tools. Their expert craftsmen meticulously finish each piece so you have a blade that will last a lifetime.