For use in combination with a Blade Holder and Long Shavette Blades. This DOVO Solingen Stainless Steel Shavette Razor features a blade depth of 5/8″ with a stainless steel construction. The most notable feature of the Shavette Razor is the replaceable blade system which lets you shave with a straight razor without needing to strop or hone. This shavette razor is an economical alternative to a real straight razor. Just take a long shavette blade, snap it in two pieces along the line, insert one half into the blade holder and into the shavette.
- Allows you to try straight razor shaving without investing a lot of money
- Does not need to be stropped or honed like normal straight razors because it uses replaceable blades
- Leather case protects equipment in storage, transport and travelling
- Includes Shavette Razor: Stainless Steel
- Includes 2 Packs of Merkur Safety Blades (20 blades)
- Includes Stylish Leather Travel Case
- Long shavette blades can easily be snapped in half to fit in the holder. To replace the blade, slide out the blade holder and insert half the blade into the holder, making sure it is held in place by the notches. Then close the holder and slide back into the shavette (you should be able to see the very edge of the blade exposed from the razor).
Made in Solingen, Germany.
For over one hundred years, DOVO has been crafting exceptional tools. Their expert craftsmen meticulously finish each piece so you have a blade that will last a lifetime.